Fujitsu MB86K71 RF Module
This new RF module from Fujitsu, the world's smallest to feature all of the RF circuits necessary for Mobile WiMAX devices including RF-IC, antenna switches, a power amplifier, filters, and an oscillator circuit......
The Fujitsu WiMAX SoC, MB87M3400, fully complies with the IEEE 802.16-2004 standard using an OFDM PHY. The SoC can operate in TDD or FDD modes and supports all the available channel bandwidths from 1.75MHz up to 20MHz bandwidths.
A programmable frequency selection generates the sample clock for any desired bandwidth. When applying 64QAM modulation in a 20MHz channel and using all 192 sub-carriers, the chip can sustain up to 100Mbps peak raw data speed. Uplink subchannelization is supported as defined in the standard.
- Module Size: 15mm x 15mm x 1.5mm
- Operating Voltage: 1.2V/2.925V/3.3V (3 voltages)
- RF band: 2.496GHz - 2.69GHz
- Bandwidth: 5MHz, 10MHz
- Wireless Access Method: 512/1024 FFT OFDMA
- Transmission Standard: IEEE 802.16e-2005